Sunday, September 28, 2008

I AM NOT ALITTLE KID DAMMIT!

ugh! sometimes my mom makes me sooooooooooo mad! i mean im old enough to buy a nice slightly over sized bag! but NOOOO.. ur way to young those bags are for older girls! ughhhhh! i hate it when this happens im like hello ok u should go see kids at my school and see what they carry and wht they wear! im not even kidding! the purse was on sale to!! a bug sale!! UGH!!! im soooooooooooo angrry right now! and the purse matched sooo many of my clothes~! and im no im sounding like a brat right now but im not. its just my mom always treates me lieke a little kid! shes OVERLY protective and more! it just makes me so mad! i have no freedom whats so ever! and everything is to "old" for me! i mean i love my mom to death but sometimes i wish i was never born.....

No comments: